Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A web site to cure my homesickness

This an awesome web site for a girl who can't get all of the comforts of home. It's perfect timing cuz this has been a rough week.
It's got the recipe for my sister and my beloved Jamocha Shake from Arby's and Panera Bread's French Onion Soup. They have most of the favorite dishes in the popular restaurants on there, right down to McDonald's french fries. The only bad part is that some of them are only available to paying customers. I haven't quite figured out just how much it is, but I'm thinking it can't be much. There are a lot of freebies too.
There's so many to choose from though. I have no idea what to make first.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Ooooh, thanks for the tip!

Do you know what recipe I google all of the time, and can never find? Blue Chip's Sugar Cookies. It's that cookie shop at Town Center. They have the best iced sugar cookies that I've ever tasted.

Travis said...

I can't decide if this is good or bad. I think sometimes you don't want to know what goes in the food at the restaurants. Like how are you supposed to make Taco Bell tacos without the meat hose they use?