Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ohhhh Yes We Did!

In honor of the inauguration of our 44th president, Aaron and I donned our Obama t-shirts. The shirts were a gift from PC1 Johnson upon his return from Detroit a couple of weeks ago.

I heart my shirt. I wear it often. The Singaporeans love Obama too. There are many many parties throughout the country celebrating his 1st day in office. We're staying home though. It's a school night.
So here's my cutesy shirt:
And here's Aaron's:
His is a little more "in your face" than mine. He's wearing it today, but that's probably it. The back is what makes him uncomfortable.

He's positive that we're not part of the "We" that did it. I've tried to convince him that as voters we are, but he's not sure that that's what it means.

Whatever. We love Obama.

2 comments:

Joleene said...

I am with you, we are so excited about being able to be apart of this. I bet that the singaporians are proud of you too.

Cori said...

Love the post. Not sure that either of your parents will claim you anymore, but your sister still loves ya. ;)