Monday, April 6, 2009

Spreer Family Fun Day

On our first weekend in America we finally made it to Kansas City's Power and Light district. Aaron had never been there before and when I was in KC last, it wasn't completely finished yet. We'd been dying to go with Aaron's family ever since a certain phone call from a downtown Kansas City bathroom had us cracking up for hours on a Sunday afternoon (late Saturday night, Kansas City bathroom time). So Aaron's parents, his sister Jessica, her husband Mike, Aaron and I all loaded up the family truckster...er the family SUV (ha ha, just jokes!) and drove down to downtown Kansas City.


We stayed at the Holiday Inn Aladdin, which if you haven't seen it yet, is awesome. They just remodeled it and it is pretty flippin' cute. Very modern and charming. Here's some pics:
I love this pic of Aaron and his mom. Cute cute cute.
Mike and Jess. Not the best picture, but I thought it was funny. Mike is cracking up about something in most of the pictures I have.
This was at Howl at the Moon. We all love this place. The one in Kansas City is a lot more fun than the one in Singapore. I may be biased. Sorry Singapore, my people don't live there.
The crazy kids in front of the buckets that Kenny got us. Hmmm....who's the bad influence now?

Here's the Spreer gals. I love these girls.

We had mucho fun and a couple of us had a rough morning following our festivities. :)

No comments: